Junk Clearance Hitchin
Would life be easier for you if were able to junk your junk? Would that be a weight off your mind – and a weight off the floorboards of your home? DO you have loads of junk in Hitchin? Would you feel better about facing life – or at least facing your friends when they come to visit?
The former Prime Minister, Tony Blair, told the Labour Party conference in 1996 that his three main priorities for government would be, ‘Education, education, education.’ Often, our three main priorities in life are to be rid of ‘Junk, junk, junk.’
We know it makes sense.
We know we’d feel much better if we could achieve it.
We know that we’ve got things in our homes, garages and gardens we haven’t used for at least 12 months – and whose absence from our possessions wouldn’t be noticed.
In which case, it’s time to call Waste King.
Only the ballot box can help you get rid of politicians but Waste King can certainly get rid of your junk for you.
What’s more, we guarantee to do it not only in the most cost-effective way (you only pay for the amount of junk we collect in our truck, rather than – for example – by the skip load) but also in the most environmentally friendly way.
We recycle at least 95% of every load we collect. This means we minimise your carbon footprint and we minimise any adverse effect your junk will have on the environment.
We can also take almost any junk you want removing – including things that you can’t, legally, put into a skip.
Waste King’s fully trained and insured two-man teams will:
- Arrive at your property, by prior arrangement, within a two hour period agreed with you
- Collect the junk – from anywhere on your property – and load it onto their truck
- Clean up after the job is done, leaving your property clear and clutter-free
- Provide appropriate paperwork for you - to prove, among other things, that you’ve complied with all the relevant regulations about waste disposal
- Guarantee to recycle as much of this waste as possible – typically over 95% of every load
- Do everything with the minimum of fuss and bother (and that even applies to drinking the cup of tea or coffee you’ll thoughtfully provide)
To find out more about how we can help you dispose of your waste efficiently in Hitchin, cost-effectively and in an environmentally friendly way, contact us on:
Freephone: 0800 141 2778 or, from a mobile, call 01442 210034.