Do you really need a skip?
If you need to dispose of some waste, hiring a skip may be the answer – but there are alternatives and they might be easier and cheaper. Talk to Waste King because we can:
· Save you money since we only charge for the amount of waste we remove (not by the skip load).
· Save you time, energy and effort in clearing the waste, compared with the time taken to fill a skip and then get it removed.
· Take away a wider range of waste materials than are allowed to be put into a skip.
· Waste King’s Environment Agency licensed staff, equipped with a truck, are less unsightly, less disruptive, cleaner, quicker and more efficient than using a skip to dispose of your waste materials.
· Clear waste materials from any part of your property – so, unlike skips, there are never any ‘access issues’.
· Moreover, Waste King’s staff segregate the waste to ensure that the maximum amount is recycled and the minimum amount of the waste goes to landfill – thus helping the environment too.
· And, since no skip is left overnight, your neighbours can’t offload their waste materials when no one’s looking – so you only pay for your waste to be removed.
Call Waste King and speak to one of its helpful and friendly team members to discuss your requirements.
Freephone: 0800 141 2778 or, from a mobile, call 01442 210034