Why hire a skip in Hardmead when you could use Waste King’s wait-and-load service instead?
Lots of companies will hire you a skip, leave you to get the relevant permits; deal with the inconvenience of having the skip on your driveway or the road nearby; fill the skip – with suitable waste material, taking care not to over-fill it, and so on. Then they’ll take it away when it’s convenient for them.
On the other hand, Waste King provides highly time-efficient and cost-effective wait-and-load services. These are provide an immediate solution to the problems that you, or your company, may be facing.
· Waste King’s wait-and-load service will free-up your time and make your waste collection or clearance easier.
· This service can also be used for single item collections.
· No matter where the materials are, Waste King will handle the loading and take the items away for recycling
· Waste King’s operatives will sweep-up and make sure that everything is tidy before they go
· It’s the ideal solution for areas where a skip can’t be set down. From small office or industrial clearances to large construction projects, Waste King can remove almost any material – including timber, plasterboard, vinyl flooring, waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) - and provide a Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) if required.
· Waste King’s rates are discounted for wait-and-load if the time of loading on-site is reduced by half the allocated labour allowance.
· Depending on the size of the project, Waste King can offer a full Site Waste Material Breakdown, at no extra cost, that will cover the materials collected, the weight - and more.
For further details, see Waste King’s competitive rates.
But, if you still want a skip, Waste King will hire you one. Importantly, though, we’ll advise you on the most appropriate skip for your use; deliver and collect the skip whenever you want us to, and handle all the necessary permits and licenses.