Junk Clearance St Albans
In Star Wars, Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, the Jedi master, Yoda, explains: “Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hatred. Hatred leads to suffering.”
It’s not much different where junk is concerned in St Albans.
There comes a time when we recognise that we’ve got more junk in our home, garage and/or garden than is acceptable. That recognition prompts a fear that we’ve got to do something about junking the junk before the situation gets worse.
Eventually, that fear gives way to anger – with the situation (which, of course, isgetting worse), with the junk and with ourselves for not having done something about it already.
The anger gives way to hatred – of the situation, the junk and ourselves – and that results in suffering. At the very least it’s discouraging and debilitating. At worst, it’s depressing.
Thankfully, there’s a simple and extremely effective way for you to turn from this Dark Side: to Waste King, talk. Our Force – comprising two-man teams - strong is.
Waste King’s Environment Agency licensed, fully trained and insured teamsalways:
- Arrive, by prior arrangement, within an agreed two hour period
- Collect the junk – from anywhere on your property – and load it onto their truck
- Take almost any junk – including things that can’t, legally, be put into a skip.
- Clean up after the job is done, leaving the property clear and clutter-free
- Only charge for the actual amount of junk collected – rather than, for example, by the ‘skip load’
- Provide you with appropriate paperwork - to prove you’ve complied with all the relevant regulations about waste disposal
- Guarantee to recycle as much of this waste as possible – typically over 95% of every load collected
- Minimise your carbon footprint and the impact the junk will have on the environment
- Do everything with the minimum of fuss and bother (and that even applies to drinking the cup of tea or coffee that you thoughtfully provide for the two-man team)
Simple, thoroughly professional, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly, our teams take the stress and hassle out of getting rid of your junk.
They remove all your fear, anger, hatred and suffering over your junk – allowing you, if you haven’t thrown it away, to get back to practising your light sabre technique… or anything else, for that matter.
So, to find out more about how we can help you dispose of your waste efficiently and cost-effectively in St Albans, contact Waste King on:
Freephone: 0800 141 2778 or, from a mobile, call 01442 210034.