Junk clearance Aylesbury
If you’re in the Aylesbury area and want to get rid of a load of junk – contact Waste King.
We asked our customers why they use Waste King. The top ten reasons are that we always:
- Arrive, by prior arrangement, within a two hour period agreed with the customer
- Collect the junk – from anywhere on the property – and load it onto our truck
- Take almost any junk – including things that can’t, legally, be put into a skip.
- Clean up after the job is done, leaving the property clear and clutter-free
- Only charge for the actual amount of junk we collect – rather than, for example, by the ‘skip load’
- Provide appropriate paperwork for the customer - to prove they’ve complied with all the relevant regulations about waste disposal
- Guarantee to recycle as much of this waste as possible – typically over 95% of every load collected
- Minimise the customer’s carbon footprint
- Minimise the impact the junk will have on the environment
- Do everything with the minimum of fuss and bother (and that even applies to drinking the cup of tea or coffee the customer thoughtfully provides for our two-man team)
- Let you down
- Over-charge you
- Tell you that your job is too small, too large or too complex for us to do
- Be unkind to the environment with your junk
You can, of course, get rid of your junk yourself in Aylesbury. But – however you do it – it’s going to take you time, trouble and it’s likely to test your temper.
Waste King’s Environment Agency licensed, fully trained and insured teams devote their time to doing a thorough, professional job for you. They remove the need for you to go to any trouble, and they help you keep your temper about the whole job.
To take the stress out of getting rid of your junk, call Waste King.
To gain peace of mind that your junk is being disposed of in the most environmentally friendly way possible, call Waste King.
To find out more about junk removal in Aylesbury and how we can help you dispose of your waste efficiently and cost-effectively, contact Waste King on:
Freephone: 0800 141 2778 or, from a mobile, call 01442 210034.