Site Waste Material Breakdown (SWMB)
Waste material breakdown in London and the UK
What is a SWMB?
Site Waste Material Breakdowns are used to identify and detail the journey of waste materials from the site of collection to the relevant transfer site.
All materials are recorded so that we can clearly define the size, weight and recycling rate and upon project completion provide details such as overall weight, size and landfill diversion.
How can Waste King help with your SWMB?
We will do the planning as well as dispose of the waste, saving you time, money and hassle.
- Communication - one week before we are due to arrive, we will agree with you which, and how much, waste materials need recycling and we work out the most cost effective way of collecting and recycling them.
- Planning – we visit the site, identify health and safety issues and decide if the waste is to be collected in a specially designated area or whether we carry out a wait and load service.
- Review and Revision – we present the completed SWMB to the site manager.
- Documentation - we email the completed SWMB’s and all relevant documents, itemising for you all the costs, weight, yards of waste collected and recycling details.
Our Waste King SWMP service will include:
- Fast load service.
- Peace of mind.
- Projects completed on time.
- Your site manager will learn how to separate waste for future optimum effect.
- One point of contact.
- Cost-effective rates.
- Specific overall landfill diversion.
Waste King Limited offer a wide range of services for commercial clients in and around London, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, St Albans and surrounding areas.