Waste King’s vision
is to be the respected leader in the Waste & Recycling sector. We aim to constantly broaden the use of our services to increase value for our customers and in turn minimise the environmental impact of our activities.
Waste King’s Environmental Policy
To exceed our customers’ expectations and to minimise the environmental impact of our activities, we will:
- Reuse and recycle any materials collected whenever it makes economic and environmental sense to do so.
- Always aim to find alternative measures to landfill.
- Promote and lead in paperless communication wherever possible.
- Consider environmental impact in every decision we make.
- Minimise vehicle emissions using intelligent routes for collections.
- Educate and encourage both our staff and customers about their environmental impact.
- Build relationships with local charities that enables us to increase our ratio of reused items.
- Use application know-how to improve our service processes.hazardous_waste_250-1.jpg
- We strive for excellence in all that we do by planning, controlling and continually improving our business services and processes and safety standards thereby reducing our impact on the environment.
- We comply, as a minimum, with all applicable legal and other agreed requirements.
- We only operate services we know and can control.
- Safety, health and the protection of the environment are integral parts of our operating ethos. We will always adhere to this ethos with regard to our employees, suppliers, contractors and the community at large.
- We strive to create and maintain a reasonable balance between economic, social and environmental needs by practising the principles of responsible care and sustainable development.